$5,925.00 (per person, double occupancy)
$700.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All in-country transportation
- All Hotels and Lodges for scheduled trek days and in Cusco
- All meals while trekking
- Welcome dinner in Cuzco on Day 2
- Transportation of personal belongings on the trek by pack horses/mules and/or porters
- Park fees and permits
- Airport pickup in Cusco (if arriving on scheduled date)
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip airfare USA-Peru (Cusco)
- Lunch in Cuzco Days 2 and 3, Dinner in Cuzco Day 3
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal items
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents’ control
July 22 – August 3, 2018 – Register
Arrive Cusco 7/23. Depart Cusco 8/2
August 5 – August 17, 2018 – Register
Arrive Cusco 8/6. Depart Cusco 8/16
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Peru Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days or more prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.