- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Your background and experiences in India helped us experience India in a unique way that no other tour can offer. Sue R.
- Arrival /Departure Transfer in Group
- Full Day Sight Seeing in Delhi.
- Hotel Accommodation in Delhi
- Hotel Pride or similar upon arrival at Aero City in Delhi (one night) and The Claridge’s or similar in Delhi upon return from Leh (2 nights) on Twin sharing basis
- Assistance on arrival at Leh Airport
- All airport transfers and sightseeing in Leh by heated Toyota In nova per the itinerary
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis in the above-mentioned hotel in Leh
- All monastery entrance fees during the sightseeing in Leh
- Services of an ESG tour guide for all sightseeing In Leh
- Professional wild life guide during the expedition
- All meals
- Sleeping Bags (if requested)
- Basic first aid kit with oxygen cylinder
- All wildlife, camping charges
- Special equipment like spotting scope, walkie talkies etc.
- All required documentation, permissions
- Local spotters
Price Does Not Include
- Meals other then stated above (No meals in Delhi except breakfast)
- Round trip airfare between Delhi and Leh
- Expenses for communication, laundry, tips at the hotels and during meals, camp staff, drivers, local guides etc.
- Medical, Personal Insurance.
- Any other expenses incurred due to unforeseen circumstances, etc.
- No individual transfer is included.
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Single room supplement
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Guide and local tips
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents International’s control
- Trip cancellation insurance – highly recommended
- Visas for entering India
- Any other expenses not mentioned above.
Note: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive additional information with regards to health, visas, immunizations, etc. We also encourage you to speak with our Program Director, Gordon Janow about your personal interests, so you may be steered towards enjoyable pre-trip research.
February 22 – March 11, 2024
Arrive New Delhi February 24. Depart New Delhi March 10
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land costs listed, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land costs are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Snow Leopard Tour Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.