The eVent® Compression Dry Sack is made from a sturdy 70D Nylon waterproof fabric in the body and lid, with an eVent® waterproof but air-permeable base that allows air to be pushed out of the sack. No need for a purge valve, making this sack lighter and simpler. The four compression straps, use hypalon roll-top non-wicking closure. These dry sacks are the epitome of durability, versatility, and compression.
- The eVent® Compression Dry Sack won the Backpacker Editors’ Choice award, 2007
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure with lid and 4 straps for compression
- Air permeable eVent fabric base allows air to be pushed out but water can’t get in
- Rugged 70D Nylon body
- Waterproof seams – double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom