The Phantom 6000 HD is perfect for high altitude peaks and now tells a more sustainable story. Scarpa have used more environmentally-friendly materials in its construction, while still offering the same great performance that their boots are reknowned for.
With a fully waterproof shell and mid-calf gaiter, this boot can keep out even the heaviest of storms. The PrimaLoft synthetic insulation lining on the inner boot wraps your feet in a warm shell, no matter how fast the temps drop. And with a lightweight Vibram Precision Tech Roll sole with a shock-absorbing midsole, you’ll feel fresh no matter how many steps it takes to get to the top.
- Gaiter: KCN-Tech Schoeller water repellent fabric + elastic S-Tech Schoeller fabric + Super-Fabric, laminated with an Hdry® membrane to guarantee maximum waterproof performance. Light PU rand for protection and containment of the heel.
- Inner shell High-tenacity water-repellent microfiber + EVA + 3mm Cork to ensure maximum insulation.
- Lacing system: Outer closure: Flex Seal, waterproof zip. Internal closure: Fast lock system, a quick closing system with Dyneema® cord and intermediate pull-tab, to progressively wrap the foot.
- Removable liner: high density EVA 2mm + Primaloft micro-fleece with Velcro closure to make it easier to put on and to ensure maximum insulation.
- Insole: Carbon with differentiated thicknesses for great torsion control and lightness; upper EVA coating for maximum comfort and insulation. Removable insole: 37.5® fabric (upper section) + Aluminum (mid section), dual density EVA lower section for maximum insulation.
- Sole: Vibram® 0 Gravity V-Lite. Compatible with automatic crampons.
Weight: 4lbs 10oz / 2,100g (pair)
If your size is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us as it is likely we will be able to order it in.