A stylish, sleek rectangular shaped frame with removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum durability, protection and comfort on your mountain adventures. Featuring:
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Fabric side shields : They are soft-touch to provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Offering these lens options:
Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them great for mountaineering:
- Spectron 3 – offer a visible light transmission (VLT) rate of 12% (VLT is the amount of light that reaches your eyes through the lens. The smaller the percentage, the more protection from the suns UV ray’s as less light is being transmitted through the lens). The colored mirror coating improves the filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens.
- Spectron 4 – offer a VLT rate of 5%. The anti-reflective coating improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections and the flash finish improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the len.
REACTIV photochromic lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and their visual clarity, lightness and strength again make them effective when you are in the mountains.
- REACTIV 2-3 – are polarized (85%) to reduce glare and offer a VLT rate of 9% to 20%.
- REACTIV 2-4 – are polarized to eliminate glare and offer a VLT rate of 5% to 20%. The lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature and includes an internal anti-fog coating.