Julbo's Moonlight goggles feature a frameless design and spherical lens for an ultra-wide field of vision, and are perfect for mountaineers with medium or small faces. They offer a seamless fit under helmets and a featherweight spec of 110 grams. The Spectron 3 polycarbonate lens are shatterproof and combine superior optical quality and proprietary anti-fog double lens technology (guaranteeing clear and protected vision), while providing category 3 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 13%). Other key features:
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Double adjustment strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Invisible strap insertion : The strap is inserted directly into the frame support for a minimalist design.
- Overstrap : Offset strap for compatibility with all types of helmet.
Further considerations when making your google choice can be found HERE