Known for being versatile and lightweight, the Reverso is a belay device for single or multi-pitch climbing and mountaineering that allows you to belay your climbing partner, rappel, and use Reverso mode to belay one or two followers.
The specific design allows the rope to glide smoothly through the device and reduces wear. It is compatible with most rope diameters.
Simple to use:
– Feeding slack and catching falls are accomplished using standard belay techniques, always keeping a hand on the brake side of the rop
– Rope glides smoothly through the device
– V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
– Rope installation diagrams for belaying and Reverso mode are engraved on the device
Multipurpose use for single and multi-pitch climbing, and mountaineering:
– Can be used to belay a climber or to rappel on one or two rope strands
– Reverso mode allows the user to belay one or two followers with assisted braking
– Release hole allows the belayer to give slack to a follower using just one carabiner
Lightweight and durable:
– Compact and ultra-lightweight: only 57 g
– Rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
– Compatible with most dynamic rope diameters (single 8.5 to 10.5 mm, half 7.1 to 9.2 mm, and twin 6.9 to 9.2 mm)
Weight: 2oz / 57g