Dominating the already immense landscape of the Alaska Range, Denali “The Great One ” is the tallest mountain in North America, rising a lofty 20,310’ above Denali National Park. Mountaineers flock from across the globe to test their strength and climbing prowess on this ultimate alpine test piece. If you have Denali on your list for 2023 or beyond, check out our Denali 2023 webinar hosted by guides Brooke Warren and Jonathon Spitzer. They covered trip logistics, a detailed overview of the expedition, and essential gear considerations to set you up for success. As always, they left ample time for a comprehensive Q & A session. You can watch the full recording below.
Still have questions after watching webinar?
- You can direct all logistics questions (hotels, flights, shuttles, etc.) to [email protected].
- Gear questions can go to our in-house equipment experts at [email protected]
- Don’t forget to send your Talkeetna hotel reservations to our Alaska Operations Manager at [email protected] so we can schedule a shuttle pickup for you on Day 1 of your climb.
We also recommend these blog posts to help you prepare for your expedition:
- Extreme Self-Care: Expedition Style
- Insulating Ice Axe Handles
- Selecting Snowshoes for Expeditions
- Expedition Mindset: Part 1 & Part 2
- Pulling an Expedition Sled