Skier-guide ratio max 3:1
- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Balance due 120 days prior to climb start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- When registering for a trip within 120 days of its departure, full trip cost is due upon registration.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- Baker Ski/Ride descent itinerary
- Breakfasts and dinners during trip (three dinners and three breakfasts)
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection, etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Lunches and personal gear (see Gear List)
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with the MarQueen Hotel, one block from our office)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the dealines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.