Julbo's Explorer 2.0's are designed specifically for mountaineering and feature:
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- 360° adjustable temples : The ends of the temples can be moved in all directions. Under a helmet, over a hat or on the head, the frames are held in place.
- Front Venting : Natural front venting of air created by the lens shape.
- Grip Tech temples : Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Panoramic view : Wide lens surface for maximum field of vision.
- Removable side shields : Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Spectron 4 - offer a visible light transmission rate of 5% (VLT is the amount of light that reaches your eyes through the lens. The smaller the percentage, the more protection from the suns UV ray's as less light is being transmitted through the lens). The anti-reflective coating improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections and the flash finish improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the len.
- REACTIV 2-4 - are polarized to eliminate glare and offer a VLT rate of 5% to 20%. The lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature and include an internal anti-fog coating.