Julbo’s redefined Montebianco 2 glacier glasses offer comfort and protection. They feature:
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn’t stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Spectron polycarbonate lenses are light and offer good shock resistance, making them great for mountaineering:
- Spectron 3 – offer a visible light transmission rate of 12% (VLT is the amount of light that reaches your eyes through the lens. The smaller the percentage, the more protection from the suns UV ray’s as less light is being transmitted through the lens). The colored mirror coating improves the filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens.
- Spectron 4 – offer a VLT of 5%. The anti-reflective coating improves visual comfort by eliminating stray reflections and the flash finish improves filtration of visible light by applying a mirror effect to the lens.
REACTIV photochromic lenses get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions and their visual clarity, lightness and strength again make them effective when you are in the mountains.
- REACTIV 2-3 – are polarized (85%) to reduce glare and offer a VLT rate of 9% to 20%.
- REACTIV 2-4 – are polarized to eliminate glare and offer a VLT rate of 5% to 20%. The lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature and include an internal anti-fog coating.