$99.95 – $229.95
- Nose Grip: Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Curved temples: Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Grip Tech temples: Exclusive soft material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, for perfect grip and comfort.
- Removable side shields: Side protection from sunlight.
- Total Cover: Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
Spectron 3 polycarbonate lens offer a visible light transmission rate of 12% to protect from the suns UV ray's and are a multipurpose lens suitable for all uses.
Spectron 4 polycarbonate lenses provide category 4 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 5%). They are shatterproof and provide maximum protection against dazzling sun in conditions of strong reflection with the use of an anti-reflective coating which also reduces eyestrain and eliminates interference glare. Spectron 4 lenses are perfect for mountain activities.
REACTIV 2-3 Polarized Photochromic lenses get darker or lighter as light levels change. They are polarized (85%) and provide category 2-3 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 20% - 9%). These lenses manage glare perfectly while allowing you to read any type of screen. Visual clarity, lightness and strength make the lens effective for mountaineering.
REACTIV 2-4 Polarized Photochromic lenses adapt to changes in exposure and glare. They provide category 2-4 protection from the suns UV ray's (VLT 20% - 5%) as they get darker or lighter to match changing light conditions, regardless of the temperature and the polarization eliminates glare on reflective surfaces.