Why Trek in Bolivia with Alpine Ascents?
This trek is led by Rachel Molstad a Bolivia expert who lives in the region and leads all our Bolivian treks and climbs
From Rachel’s 2019 Bolivia Climb: “It was a wonderful expedition. Rachel’s knowledge of not only the mountains, but the culture of Bolivia really enhanced the trip.” – 2019 climber
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
The expedition was incredible! It was extremely well-organized; we didn’t have to worry about any logistics, just putting one foot in front of the other. I feel spoiled after no having to lift a finger while camping. The 7-day schedule made a huge difference every day but the summit was easy and enjoyable.