Why Trek in Bolivia with Alpine Ascents?
This trek is led by Rachel Molstad a Bolivia expert who lives in the region and leads all our Bolivian treks and climbs
From Rachel’s 2019 Bolivia Climb: “It was a wonderful expedition. Rachel’s knowledge of not only the mountains, but the culture of Bolivia really enhanced the trip.”
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
I deeply enjoyed my expedition, it was a fantastic and, in most ways, ideal introduction to technical glacier travel. My guides were rock stars, the weather was superb, the route was challenging and gratifying and yet accessible, and I felt I was adequately prepared in some part thanks to AAI’s clear insistence on fitness preparation.