16 day Option: $4,500.00 (depart after Pisco Oeste)
- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
- All in-country transportation
- All Hotels for scheduled expedition days
- All group climbing gear
- All meals while climbing
- Park fees and permits
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip airfare USA-Peru (Lima)
- Meals in Lima adn Huaraz
- Single Room Supplement (Hotels Only)
- Personal gear
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal items
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents’ control
August 12 – September 2, 2023
Lead Guide: TBD
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Peru Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Yes, I enjoyed my expedition very much. Great itinerary with lots of mountains to climb. All skills review sessions were good, thorough, guides were patient, explained things clearly, etc. Good progression of mountains