Peaks of Peru 2019 – Signal Drops but All is Well!
Peaks of Peru 2019 – Team Summits Ishinca!
Peaks of Peru 2019 – Check In Aug 12
Peaks of Peru 2019 – Catch Up of 2019 Expedition So far!
Peaks of Peru 2017 – Team Pictures from Pisco Oeste Climb
Pisco Oeste Climb – Pictures
The Peru Team would like to share with you some pictures from their successful Pisco Climb. These fantastic views are considered by many climbers to be the best in the White Range.
1. Sunrise. The Huandoy mountains in the background.
2. One of the two Alpine Ascents rope teams nearing the summit of Pisco Oeste
3. The view to the north from the Pisco summit. The pointy pyramids on the center left are Alpamayo and Artesonraju.
4. The view to the south. From left to right: Chopicalqui, Huascaran Sur and Huascaran Norte.
5. The Alpine Ascents team at the summit. Sharon, John, Nico and Paul.
We were spoiled during the entirety of the trip. Lodging was excellent. The food was magnificent. The weather was great. I even had the opportunity to sleep out under the brilliant stars at high altitude.