- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
- Climb itinerary
- Breakfasts and dinners on the mountain
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Lunches and personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 11 – 14 – Sold Out
July 10 – 13 – Sold Out
July 15 – 18 – 2 spaces left
July 23 – 26 – Sold Out
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please Note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Baker Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the climb start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the climb start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
This was my favorite expedition I’ve been on to date. My guide was great, and administration/office staff were great to work with! I learned a lot from my guide. It was great to get one on one time to ask questions about anchors, systems, navigation, etc. He did a good job explaining things and why […]