- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- When registering for a trip within 120 days of its departure, full trip cost is due upon registration.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- Climb itinerary
- Breakfasts and dinners on the mountain
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Alpine Ascents Logo Item
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Northwest Forest Pass
- Lunches and personal gear (see equipment list)
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Gratuities for guide team
2+ Spaces Available
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
Baker Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the climb start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the climb start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, trip insurance is the only way to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your trip when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Our guide’s intimate knowledge of the local area also makes him an impressive interpreter of the landscape, which adds to climbers understanding of the area and overall experience. Other climbers in the group mentioned that they appreciate how he involves the group during decision making and his overall thought processes as the group leader, which […]