- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- When registering for a trip within 120 days of its departure, full trip cost is due upon registration.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- Climb itinerary
- Breakfasts and dinners during climb
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection, etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Lunches and personal gear (see gear list)
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
July 5 – 9 – Sold Out
July 28 – August 1 – Sold Out
Please note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office.
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
MOUNT OLYMPUS Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 or fewer days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.