Why Climb Mt. Wilhelm with Alpine Ascents?
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- In addition to our lead guide, we employ trekking guides and local staff.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- We have over 20 years of experience guiding in the Western Papua (Carstensz) area.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
Fabulous trip. Very well organized. Tough climbs. When climbing both peaks, there is a tremendous amount of transport and logistics involved. The full rest day in Puebla was crucial. All were great leaders. I climbed Rainier with XXX in ’86 and ’96. I climbed Rainier this summer with you; your itinerary (Ingraham Flats) was far superior.