Why Climb Mt. Wilhelm with Alpine Ascents?
- As one of the world’s foremost treks, one greatly benefits from the expertise of a professional mountain guide leading the trip. Most companies simply hire local outfitters.
- Each trek is led by an Alpine Ascents Professional Mountain Guide.
- Alpine Ascents oversees all aspects of the trek, ensuring quality hotels, tents, and food on the trail and in town.
- In addition to our lead guide, we employ trekking guides and local staff.
- Each trek is cybercast on our website.
- We have over 20 years of experience guiding in the Western Papua (Carstensz) area.
- Each trekker receives an Alpine Ascents logo item.
- Alpine Ascents office and gear staff members will respond promptly to any queries and we look to work individually with each trekker during their preparations.
This trip pushed me technically, provided an awesome travel and cultural experience, and perhaps the most special gift is that I got to learn about the work of the Alpine Ascents Foundation. I’m especially happy to support the latter, and look forward to it being another avenue for me to deepen my relationship with Alpine […]