This 65-liter Summit Series™ technical pack is burly, light, durable and has been built for long expeditions and approaches.
The pack is full of specific mountaineering features, from the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage, to the load-hauling aluminum frame and sports a streamlined aesthetic with reduced straps and a quick-access closure system for ropes.
The fabric is semitranslucent (so you can see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack) and comprises a combination of recycled nylon and super-durable, Spectra® ripstop, a tremendously strong fiber with a high tensile strength that’s 15 times stronger than steel by weight. Spectra® is also super abrasion resistant to resist tearing.
- External stuff-it pocket can carry crampons or other bulky gear
- Floating top lid with a zippered pocket carries small essentials
- Ice-tool and axe carry optimized for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
- Rope carry doubles as top-of-pack compression
- Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
- 360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
- Wand pockets
- Hipbelt pocket
- Tool loop on hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
|Weight||3lb 10oz (average)||3lb 10oz (average)|
|Capacity||65 liter||65 liter|
|Fits Torso||16 in – 19 in||18 In – 21 In|
|Fits Waist||28 In – 34 In||34 In – 42 In|