Cobra 65The North Face
The pack is full of specific mountaineering features, from the intuitive ice tool and crampon storage, to the load-hauling aluminum frame and sports a streamlined aesthetic with reduced straps and a quick-access closure system for ropes.
The fabric is semitranslucent (so you can see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack) and comprises a combination of recycled nylon and super-durable, Spectra® ripstop, a tremendously strong fiber with a high tensile strength that’s 15 times stronger than steel by weight. Spectra® is also super abrasion resistant to resist tearing.
- External stuff-it pocket can carry crampons or other bulky gear
- Floating top lid with a zippered pocket carries small essentials
- Ice-tool and axe carry optimized for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
- Rope carry doubles as top-of-pack compression
- Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
- 360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
- Wand pockets
- Hipbelt pocket
- Tool loop on hipbelt
- Hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
Weight: 3lb 10oz / 1,644g