$3,100.00 (Includes flight to glacier)
3:1 Climber to Guide ratio
- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- Round trip flight to/from course location and Talkeetna, AK
- Course Curriculum
- Guide Fees (3:1 climber-to-guide ratio or less)
- Park Fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- Liquid fuel for white gas stoves (canister fuel must be purchased)
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
- Transfer from Talkeetna lodging to Alpine Ascents Office
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Meals (see menu plan)
- Transportation to/from Anchorage, Alaska
- Transportation to/from Talkeetna, Alaska Hotels/lodging in Talkeetna.
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc).
- Trip cancellation insurance
May 9 – 16
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The program was excellent. It covered a variety of materials in 8 days time, all of which was useful. I participated to learn specific skills and came home with those skills and more. I will be a safer and more confident climber for having had the opportunity to take your course.