Whether you’re preparing for an upcoming Denali expedition or want to learn the essential skills to weekend warrior on glaciated peaks with friends, we have a full line-up of courses to help you achieve your mountain goals. In this webinar, alpine educator Brooke Warren outlined our various mountaineering courses – What’s the difference between the 8, 9, and 10 day Course? What’s the advantage of a course over a shorter summit climb? She covered everything you need to know to be top of the class including pre-trip reading, meal planning, and picking your gear, so you can arrive feeling confident and ready to learn. As is our custom, we had a Q&A session and answered some fantastic queries in real time. You can watch the full recording below.
Still have questions after watching webinar?
- You can direct all logistics questions to [email protected].
- Gear questions can go to our in-house equipment experts at [email protected]
We also recommend these blog posts to help you prepare for your course:
- Alpine Ascents Mountaineering Courses – What’s the Difference?
- Training for Mountaineering Webinar
- Mountain Kitchen Confidential – Cooking on Alaska Range Courses and Beyond
- What to Bring in Your Toiletry Kit
- Women’s Specific Climbing Tips
Hungry for an alpine education but also want to relax on the couch?