- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
- All tram, lift and hotel fees. We are one of the few (if only) companies to cover and include all in a single price
- All group climbing gear
- All fees for Seven nights at French/Swiss huts ($850 value)
- Two nights lodging at three start hotel. First night in Chamonix and last night in Zermatt
- Private luggage shuttle service from Chamonix to Zermatt
- Breakfast and dinner in the huts
- All transportation once trip has started
- Four trams/lifts and train fees
- Park fees, trekking permits, and all tour fees
- IFMGA-certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Meals not listed above (meals in Chamonix)
- Lunches during the climb
- International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
- Shuttle from Geneva to Chamonix
- Train from Zermatt to Geneva
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- All personal snack/lunch food
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
- Any extra nights’ lodging in Chamonix beyond itinerary
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
August 14 – 23, 2020
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below; round-trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Haute Route Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I have to say the program is expertly crafted and put together to maximize climber success in the mountains. This trip has met and exceeded the high expectations that I hold Alpine Ascents to and I thank you guys for doing what you’re doing.