- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%
- Transportation to and from the airport in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Jomsom
- Hotels and breakfasts throughout the trip
- Welcome & Farewell dinners in Kathmandu
- All lunches and dinners other than the Welcome & Farewell Dinners, except for meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All conservation area permits and restricted area permits
- Drivers and guides
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- International round-trip airfare to Nepal
- Lunches and dinners in Kathmandu and Pokhara (except for Welcome & Farewell Dinners)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Personal items (gifts, etc)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled water and other drinks
- Single supplement upon request (note that single supplement may not be possible in Mustang)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
- Tips for drivers and guides
Mustang Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.