- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
- All tram, lift, and hotel fees. We are one of the few (if only) companies, to cover and include all in a single price.
- All group climbing gear
- All fees at Swiss/Italian Huts
- Four nights of lodging at hotel (3 in Chamonix; 1 in Zermatt)
- Breakfast and dinner in the huts
- All transportation once course has started
- Eight trams/lifts, and train fees
- Park fees, trekking permits, and all tour fees
- IFMGA-certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Meals not listed above (meals in Zermatt)
- Lunches during the climb
- International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
- Train from Geneva to Zermatt round-trip
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- All personal snack/lunch food
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
- Any extra nights lodging in Zermatt beyond itinerary
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
July 10 – 18 – 1 space left
Arrive in Chamonix 7/10. Depart Zermatt 7/18
July 17 – 25
Arrive in Chamonix 7/17. Depart Zermatt 7/25
July 30 – August 7
Arrive in Chamonix 7/30. Depart Zermatt 8/7
August 7 – 15
Arrive in Chamonix 8/7. Depart Zermatt 8/15
July 9 – 17
Arrive in Chamonix 7/9. Depart Zermatt 7/17
July 16 – 24
Arrive in Chamonix 7/16. Depart Zermatt 7/24
July 29 – August 6
Arrive in Chamonix 7/29. Depart Zermatt 8/67
August 6 – 14
Arrive in Chamonix 8/6. Depart Zermatt 8/14
Each trip has a maximum of 4 climbers
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn in the same season.
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round-trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Matterhorn Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
From my experience on the Matterhorn trip, I think Alpine Ascents is represented by serious professionals who know what they’re doing, take no risks, and have fun all at the same time. I can’t imagine climbing a mountain with any other professional guiding company.