Built for mountaineers needing protection from extreme temperatures, the G2 Evo is one of the lightest and warmest technical double boots on the market.
The outer shoe features four layers (including a thermo-reflective lining that reflects heat back to the body) guaranteeing protection against wind, cold and rain. The removable liner provides excellent thermal regulation and comfort. The ultrasonic welded and heat sealed above-ankle-high gaiter with an integrated drawstring ensures no moisture penetrates the boots. Additionally they are crampon-compatible, feature a dual BOA fast lacing system and sport a durable, non-slip Vibram outsole.
Full technical details:
- Gaiter: Water-repellent stretch Cordura® + fabric with very high resistance to abrasion welded with Ultrasonic Welding technology and internal thermo-taping + water-repellent inner gusset
- Inner Shell: 4-layer insulating structure: water-repellent Cordura® + anti-drag insulating felt + polyethylene insulating barrier + aluminium layer that reflects the heat produced by the foot
- Lacing System: Double Boa® Fit System. Inside the gaiter for the upper part, and external for quick adjustment of the lower part
- Removable sockliner: High-Cut 6 mm PE + Eva Single Density with Flex Zone and double hook&loop closure
- Assembly insole: HoneyComb 3 mm insulating carbon
- Midsole: 2 mm polyurethane with differentiated thickness and crampon hook on the heel
- Sole: Vibram® Matterhorn with Impact Brake System differentiated lugs
Weight: 74oz / 2,100g (pair)
If your size is not listed, please do not hesitate to contact us as it is likely we will be able to order it in.