Olympus Mons CubeLa Sportiva N.A. Inc.
- Maximum Thermal Insulation With "Space-age" Technology.
- Vibram® Litebase And Vibram® Morflex® Expanded Eva Provide A Lightweight, Abrasion Resistant And Thermally Insulated Outsole.
- Ultrasonic Welding With Thermo-taping Joins The Gaiter Materials Together In A Clean And Seamless Construction Without Stitching.
- Corner Zip™ Zipper Allows Full Opening And Direct Access To The Dual Boa® Closure System.
- Double Removable Thermal Booties
- Dual Boa® System Differentiates The Lacing Between The Upper And Lower Portions Of The Internal Boot, Designed To Be Used With Gloves.
- Olympus Mons Cube has Skitrab tech inserts making the boot ideal for arctic crossings with skis & skins (no rear attachment, not intended for downhill)
- Olympus Mons Cube S has no tech inserts, for better crampon compatibility. Most climbers will want this option for guided ascents.
As this is a specialty item, we offer it on a special order basis. Please call the Gear Department for order inquiries!
Only 1 left in stock