$500.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Transportation to and from the Trailhead
- Course Curriculum
- Guide Fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park Fees
- Group Equipment
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Meals (see menu plan)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle. (We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
July 12 – 15
August 2 – 5
August 25 – 28
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the dealines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
It’s hard to find good alpine-style climbing training. This program excelled at that. The other big strength was the quantity of varied climbs we got to do, that the guides chose based on what we were looking to learn. Overall, money well-spent.