- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- Course Curriculum
- Guide Fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park Fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Personal equipment (see Gear List)
- Meals– Part of our ethic is to teach self-sufficiency in the mountains, which includes backcountry cooking. See our suggested Food Plan
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 3 – 6
July 29 – August 1
August 19 – 22
September 2 – 5
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I have been seriously climbing for about a year now with the help of friends & books. I feel like I learned more in four days on this trip than I have learned in an entire year. Not to mention the new found confidence I’m walking away with, thanks to our guides! They could not […]