Maximum 6:1 student to guide ratio
Full payment due upon registration.
- AIARE 1 Rescue Course Certificate
- AIARE Rescue Card
- Guide fees (max 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio)
- Park fees
Price Does Not Include
- Personal gear
- Transportation to course venue
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
2022 - 2023 Schedule
December 17, 2022 – Stevens Pass – Sold Out
December 24, 2022 – Mount Baker – Sold Out
January 7, 2023 – Stevens Pass – Sold Out
January 21, 2023 – Snoqualmie Pass – Sold Out
February 18, 2023 – Snoqualmie Pass – New trip added!
Course dates partnering with SheJumps
December 30, 2022– Stevens Pass – Sold Out
SheJumps is an inclusive organization and welcomes all women and girls—transgender and cisgender, as well as non-binary people
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Please be aware that the course venue may be forced to change due to weather, conditions, or road closures.
- Dates are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Payment includes a $50.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $50 change fee.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, trip insurance is the only way to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your trip when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The trip was up to AAI standards. Organization, logistics and quality of itinerary were excellent. Vern and Carole were fantastic, and the weather was excellent : ) Vern and Carole added a great deal to the quality of the trip. In sharing their knowledge of the area, the people, high altitude travel etc. they raised the trip to a level other companies only aspire to reach.