Maximum 6:1 climber to guide ratio
- $150.00 payment, due with application
- AIARE 1 Rescue Course Certificate
- AIARE Rescue Card
- Guide fees (max 6:1 student-to-instructor ratio)
- Park fees
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Personal gear
- Transportation during the course
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 2 blocks from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office from lodging
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
Dec 12, 2020 – Stevens Pass, WA
Dec 19, 2020 – Stevens Pass, WA
Jan 2, 2021 – Snoqualmie Pass, WA
Jan 23, 2021 – Snoqualmie Pass, WA
Feb 6, 2021 – Snoqualmie Pass, WA
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- Dates & prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climbing and gear questions.
- Please note: there is a mandatory gear check the day of your course at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $150.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb.
Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $150.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- Mount Rainier program balances are automatically charged 120 days prior to departure date.
- $150.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to climb start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to climb start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program (prior to the start of the trip) all fees are
refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
After my experience with AAI, there’s no way I would climb with any other guide service out there. The program was awesome. I can’t think of a single thing you could do to improve it. I loved the experience.