Skier-guide-ratio max 4:1
- $300.00 deposit, due with application
- Remaining balance due 120 days before trip departure date
- Backcountry Ski/Snowboard itinerary
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment for backcountry skiing/snowboarding such as rescue sled, maps, ropes, and repair kit, etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Transportation to and from Mount Baker/Mount Rainier
- Lunches and personal gear (see Gear List)
- Lodging during course (students should reserve lodging near site for evening of Day 1)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
December 28 – 29, 2019 – Mt. Baker
January 25 – 26, 2020 – Mt. Rainier
February 15 – 16, 2020 – Mt. Baker
March 7 – 8, 2020 – Mt. Rainier
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the dealines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.