Skier-guide-ratio max 4:1
Full payment due upon registration.
- Backcountry ski/snowboard itinerary
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment (rescue sled, ropes, repair kit, etc.)
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to/from course venue
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- Lodging (students should reserve lodging near site for evening of Day 1)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
Jan 1 – 2, 2022 – Mount Baker
Jan 22 – 23, 2022 – Snoqualmie Pass
Mar 5 – 6, 2022 – Snoqualmie Pass
Course dates partnering with SheJumps (Women’s only)
February 19 – 20, 2021 – Mount Rainier
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Please be aware that the course venue may be forced to change due to weather, conditions, or road closures.
- Dates are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, trip insurance is the only way to receive reimbursement if you need to cancel your trip when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.