Why Climb with us on our Rainier 8 Day Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on summit day and 4:1 for training days
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
Both our guides were able to clearly explain the concepts, teach the skills, and give us the hands on experience/practice to imprint the lessons clearly. I also appreciated their willingness to take the extra time with those who needed more practice as well as show the next level of complexity to those who had grasped the basic skills.