Why Climb with us on our 8 Day Rainier Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on summit day and 4:1 for training days
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I was very pleased with the ability of our guides to effectively manage the people and individual skill sets of our team. They provided direction when necessary and also allowed the clients to create a good group dynamic and lead ourselves when appropriate.