Why Climb with us on our 8 Day Rainier Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on summit day and 4:1 for training days
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I thoroughly enjoyed my course experience with Alpine Ascents. Coming into this course I wasn’t 100% sure what to expect but after finishing I truly appreciate how much of my experience was a mountaineering school. I felt that every day I was learning a wealth of knowledge that I can use in future climbs to […]