Why Climb with us on our 8 Day Rainier Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on summit day and 4:1 for training days
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I enjoyed the course tremendously. It exceeded my expectations. The quality of the course was top notch. As a result of the course I feel very comfortable with glacier travel and will be applying my new skills as much as possible.
The program was stellar. From arrival to gear check to the summit and back, we were led by experts who were truly interested in teaching us what we needed to know to become successful, safe and environmental conscious mountaineers. The itinerary was challenging but well thought out. Guides were phenomenal and educational content was strong.