All Prices & Dates Subject to Approval by Mount Rainier National Park
- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
You may also consider our 6 Day Baker Mountaineering course, which features an identical curriculum. You can view the schedule here.
- Round Trip Transportation from Seattle to Mount Rainier
- NPS Climbing Fee($43) and Park Entrance Fee
- NPS Climbing Fee($30) if under age 24. (Reduced fee will be applied to final balance)
- Guide Fees (4:1 climber-to-guide ratio, 2:1 on summit day)
- Group Equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear
- Meals on Course
- Meals while not climbing, including breakfast Day 1 and Dinner Day 8.
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.(We have a preferred arrangement with the MarQueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- Transfers to/from Seattle office. 2 hotels within walking distance of our office.
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure ( evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 13 – 20 – 2 spaces left
June 21 – 28 – Sold Out
July 4 – 11 – Sold Out
July 25 – August 1
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb. Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- Mount Rainier Program balances are automatically charged 120 days prior to departure date.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to climb start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to climb start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Yes, great course, excellent guides, valuable information presented in an easy to understand method. I felt prepared for the summit and moreover prepared in case we needed to use our rescue skills in a real life situation. Also, the way that the information was taught from the fundamentals up was clear and easy to follow.