- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- When registering for a trip within 120 days of its departure, full trip cost is due upon registration.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- Course Curriculum
- Guide Fees (4:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park Fees
- Group climbing equipment (ropes, hardware)
- Alpine Ascents Logo Item
Price Does Not Include
- Personal equipment (see Gear List)
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Any required parking passes
- Meals (see suggested Menu Plan)
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Gratuities for guide team
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The program was outstanding. He was a great instructor, we had a great time and learned so much. I would recommend this course to anyone interested in rock climbing. The length of the program is good because you get to make lots of climbs without having to use too much vacation. –