$4,600.00 (Per Person, Double Occupancy)
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All land transportation in Argentina
- Airport pickup on arrival
- Hotel accommodations in Mendoza for one night before climb based on shared occupancy (climbers descending early may incur extra hotel fees).
- Climbers pay for hotel rooms upon return to Mendoza.
- Hotel accommodations in Penitentes, Argentina (dormitory style)
- Meals: Alpine Ascents pays for all meals from the first night’s dinner (on scheduled date) until departure from the mountain. Climbers pay for own meals upon return to Mendoza at the end of the expedition. (Breakfast is included as part of the lodging)
- All group climbing gear
- Alpine Ascents will hire porters (whenever possible) to come to each camp and carry out waste instead of climbers carrying waste to higher camps
- All group supplies, such as tents, stoves etc.
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- International round-trip airfare USA – Mendoza
- Climbing Permit Fee ($850 – $1250, depending on season)
- Single Room Supplement (Hotels Only)
- Argentina Entrance Fee/Reciprocity Fee
- Porters (Porters are available – contact us for details)
- Some supplemental snacks such as candy bars – see confirmation materials
- Hotels in Mendoza after climb*
- Additional hotels, meals & transportation should the climb end early
- Final Transfer to airport on completion of trip (due to multiple departure schedules)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- All fees for early departure from team (such as non-scheduled mule transport). These fees to be outlined in confirmation materials for early departure.
- Personal gear
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
- Trip cancellation insurance
*Rooming arrangements at the end of the trip can be very complicated as some climbers leave early, roommate preferences can change and climbers may opt for a single room at the end of the climb. While we will make reservations for climbing teams, climbers will pay for the hotel in Mendoza at the conclusion of the trip to provide greater choice of rooming. In turn we have added the service of hiring porters to carry out waste from each camp to maintain the value of the climb.
December 1, 2016 – December 24, 2016 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Paul Koubek
Arrive Mendoza 12/2. Depart 12/23.
December 19, 2016 – January 11, 2017 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Brien Sheedy
Arrive Mendoza 12/20. Depart 1/10.
December 26, 2016 – January 18, 2017 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Ben Jones
Arrive Mendoza 12/27. Depart 1/17.
January 2 – January 25, 2017 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Jangbu Sherpa
Arrive Mendoza 1/3. Depart 1/24.
January 7 – January 30, 2017 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: TBD
Arrive Mendoza 1/10. Depart 1/31.
January 28 – February 20, 2017 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Jangbu Sherpa
Arrive Mendoza 1/29. Depart 2/19.
- Teams (maximum of 10 climbers) will have a total of 3 guides. (Usually 2 guides on the approach and 1 guide meeting at base camp or higher, like Camp II or III).
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- We are happy to provide specific day to day itineraries for your departure – please email us at : email@example.com
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page).
Aconcagua Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the 90-120 day period, as stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
As with my other experiences with your company, this trip was fantastic. You run a tight ship over there. Your guide was amazing. With that said, rest assured the next trip I sign up for (Denali from the looks of it) I will be requesting a date with him specifically as the lead guide.