$8,900.00, except as noted below
- $1,500.00 deposit (non-refundable)
- $7,400.00 balance due 120 days prior to departure date
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%
Over expedition was fantastic. Great guide team and flawless execution of the trip. – 2019 Climber
Yes – this was an incredible trip and the quality was as good as it gets. The guides were amazing and I really enjoyed the time spent out there. – 2019 Climber
- Round-trip flight to Kahiltna Glacier Base Camp
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All group climbing gear
- All meals during expedition (while on the mountain)
- All guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- Transportation to Alaska/Talkeetna — expeditions begin in Talkeetna
- Wire transfer fee of $25 (if applicable)
- Guide tips
- Meals & lodging in Talkeetna
- Some supplemental snacks such as candy bars – see confirmation materials
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- All expenses incurred from in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Excess baggage charges
- Personal expenses (i.e., laundry, mail, telecommunications)
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents. International weather delays are not uncommon, schedule accordingly.
- Trip cancellation insurance (highly recommended)
- The $370.00 park fee, which is paid directly to the National Park ($270.00 park fee for those under 24 years of age)
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours. Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure. Guide schedules subject to change.
- All climbs currently nine climbers and three guides, except as noted below. All climbs will have a 3:1 ratio.
- All dates are subject to approval from Denali National Park and the National Park Service.
- All services are provided by Alpine Ascents Denali LLC, a subsidiary of Alpine Ascents International LLC and the Denali National Park Concessionaire.
May 12 – June 1
May 13 – June 2
May 14 – June 3
May 22 – June 11
May 23 – June 12
May 30 – June 19
May 31 – June 20
June 8 – June 28
June 9 – June 29
June 16 – July 6
June 17 – July 7
June 18 – July 8
- Private Groups: We are happy to accommodate private groups for climbs on Denali and throughout AK. Please contact our offices to discuss arranging a private climb.
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round-trip international airfare is not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single rooms are available for an additional charge.
- Dates & prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Denali Cancellation/Refund Policy
Due to the nature, heavy expenses, and limitations of our federal government permit, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each $1,500 deposit is nonrefundable.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
- We will provide a 50% refund 90–119 days prior to expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 or fewer days prior to the expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Could not have been better! Our guides instilled enormous confidence in us, made us feel completely relaxed, while at the same time keeping us humble and mindful of the seriousness of our endeavor.