- $5,000.00 deposit due upon registration
- Remaining balance due 120 days prior to departure
- The balance can be paid by check, wire transfer, or credit card with a surcharge of 3%
- Hotels in Kathmandu (two nights at beginning of expedition, one night at end.)
- Transport in Kathmandu
- Heli transport to and from Samagoan
- All food and lodging during the trek and climb
- All group camp supplies such as tents, cooking equipment, etc.
- All group climbing gear including minimum of 2.5 bottles of oxygen per climber
- Nepalese climbing and trekking permits
- Guides, Sherpa, yaks, porters, liaison officer, and all other support staff
Price Does Not Include
- International round-trip airfare to Kathmandu
- Trip cancellation insurance (required)
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- Personal expenses (i.e., laundry, internet charges)
- Internet fees ( to be purchased directly from local providers)
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
- Expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, etc.)
- Gratuities for guide team
2+ Spaces Available
Lead Guide: TBD
- All prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single room accommodations available for an additional charge.
- Trip cancellation insurance must be purchased within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
Manaslu Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Each $5,000.00 deposit is nonrefundable.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Full refunds, less deposit, will be provided for cancellations received 120 days prior to departure date.
- 50% refunds will be provided for cancellations received 90-119 days prior to departure date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations received 89 days prior to departure date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I had such a wonderful time! Jose Luis is a beyond excellent guide — kind, so knowledgeable, very easy to get along with. The other guides were also amazing. All the accommodations were wonderful. The trip was extremely well laid out.