- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Climb itinerary
- Transportation to and from Mount Baker
- Breakfasts and dinners during climb (two dinners and two breakfasts)
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection, etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Lunches and personal gear (see Gear List)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with the MarQueen Hotel, one block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 1 – 3 – Sold Out
June 2 – 4 – Sold Out
June 8 – 10 – Sold Out
June 9 – 11
June 15 – 17 – Sold Out
June 16 – 18
June 22 – 24 – Sold Out
June 23 – 25 – Sold Out
June 29 – July 1 – Sold Out
June 30 – July 2 – Sold Out
July 6 – 8 – Ladies-Only Climb
July 7 – 9 – Sold Out
July 10 – 12
July 13 – 15 – Sold Out
July 14 – 16 – Sold Out
July 20 – 22 – Sold Out
July 21 – 23 – Sold Out
July 27 – 29 – Sold Out
July 28 – 30 – Sold Out
July 30 – August 1
August 3 – 5 – Sold Out
August 4 – 6
August 7 – 9
August 10 – 12
August 11 – 13 – Ladies-Only Climb
August 13 – 15
August 17 – 19
August 18 – 20
August 24 – 26
August 25 – 27
August 31 – September 2
September 1 – 3
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round-trip airfare not included.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
- Please note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Baker Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include this deposit with your completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer, or credit card
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 or fewer days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program (prior to the start of the trip) all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Very well organized from the beginning when I first contacted the office through the climb itself. The office staff helped me choose the best possible climb for my interest and ability and the written materials I received were completed and helped my choose my gear correctly, which can be confusing for a beginning climber. Your […]