- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Climb Itinerary
- Transportation to and from Mount Baker
- Breakfasts and Dinners during Climb (2 dinners, & 2 breakfasts)
- Guide Fees
- Park Fees
- Group Equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
- Human Waste Disposal Bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Lunches and Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 1 – 3
June 2 – 4
June 8 – 10 – 3 spaces left
June 9 – 11
June 15 – 17
June 16 – 18
June 22 – 24
June 23 – 25
June 29 – July 1
June 30 – July 2
July 6 – 8 – Ladies-Only Climb
July 7 – 9
July 10 – 12
July 13 – 15 – Sold Out
July 14 – 16 – Sold Out
July 20 – 22 – Sold Out
July 21 – 23 – 1 space left
July 27 – 29 – Sold Out
July 28 – 30 – 1 space left
July 30 – August 1
August 3 – 5
August 4 – 6
August 7 – 9
August 10 – 12
August 11 – 13 – Ladies-Only Climb
August 13 – 15
August 17 – 19
August 18 – 20
August 24 – 26
August 25 – 27
August 31 – September 2
September 1 – 3
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
- Please Note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Baker Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, (prior to the start of the trip) all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Absolutely! This was a well balanced team. I learned a lot and, as always, had a fantastic time. They struck a good balance with a relatively experienced team of climbers. Yes they did. Craig did a great job (well, everyone really) overall for the climb. I have climber several times with Devin and he also provided great leadership especially for the team that did the rock climb on the top.