- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Climb Itinerary
- Breakfasts and Dinners during Climb (2 dinners, & 2 breakfasts)
- Guide Fees
- Park Fees
- Group Equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
- Human Waste Disposal Bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Transportation to and from the Trailhead
- Forest Service Parking Pass
- Lunches and Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
*Please note that openings are updated 2-3 times a week (this is not a live listing), contact the Alpine Ascents office for the most up to date availability.
June 23 – 25 – Sold Out
July 7 – 9 – Sold Out
July 15 – 17 – Sold Out
July 21 – 23 – Sold Out
July 29 – 31 – 3 Spots Left – Register
August 5 – 7 – Sold Out
August 12 – 14 – Sold Out
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
- Please Note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Baker Climb Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course.
Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are
refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
It was amazing! I had a wonderful experience. I’m so glad that I had this opportunity and that I was able to experience it with great people. During the entire climb I felt safe and secure and always felt that I was in good hands. Never did I have a feeling of uncertainty. Even though the guides had ideas with how they wanted to proceed with our climb/camping, they always included us in the decision process.