- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
Alpine Ascents is an authorized mountain guide service of Mount Rainier National Park
- Round trip transportation from Seattle to Mount Rainier
- NPS climbing cost recovery fee and park entrance fee
- Guide fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Dinners and breakfasts on the mountain
- Group equipment such as tents, ropes, and cooking gear, etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Personal gear
- Lunches on climb (see menu plan)
- Meals while not climbing, including breakfast Day 1 and dinner Day 4
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with and the MarQueen Hotel, two blocks from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office. There are two hotels within walking distance of our office.
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
July 5 – 8 – Sold Out
REGISTER FOR Course
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please Note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the climb start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the climb start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Challenging climb that benefited from top notch guide staff and great food. Felt the gear list was reasonable and appropriate. Guides were excellent at communication and making sure everyone was safe and was having a good time.