- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
Alpine Ascents is an authorized mountain guide service of Mount Rainier National Park
- Round trip transportation from Seattle to Mount Rainier
- NPS climbing cost recovery fee and park entrance fee
- Guide fees (2:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Dinners and breakfasts on the mountain
- Group equipment such as tents, ropes, and cooking gear, etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Personal gear
- Lunches on climb
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with and the MarQueen Hotel, two blocks from our office)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
June 7 – 10
REGISTER FOR CLIMB
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please Note: There is a mandatory gear check the day before your climb at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 or fewer days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program (prior to the start of the trip) all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I LOVED MY EXPEDITION. THE KAUTZ ROUTE GAVE ME A LITTLE BIT OF EVERYTHING; HIGH ALTITUDE GLACIER MOUNTAINEERING, ICE CLIMBING, AND EXPEDITION CAMPING. ALL FOUR GUIDES HAD GREAT LEADERSHIP SKILLS.