The following rates are per person, per day
(May 15 – August 15)
|Non Peak Season
(August 15 – May 15)
*Food is not included on private climbs. Alpine Ascents can provide cooked meals (breakfast/dinner) on the mountain for an additional $45/person/day.
If a trip requires additional guides due to the climb objective or special needs of the climber(s), prices will vary.
- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a climb.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the climb.
- Climb itinerary
- Guide fees
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection, etc.
- Human waste disposal bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Food during trip
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Forest service parking pass
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
Forbidden Peak Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the climb start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the climb start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the climb start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Our guides were really great. They knew the route inside and out. They gave us a full run down on everything from what to expect from potential altitude sickness to how to lace your boots properly. We felt like we were in good hands the whole time.