$3,500.00 (per person, double occupancy)
- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All in-country transportation
- All lodging
- Hotel accommodations
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All meals (excluding drinks)
- All airport transfers (if arriving on scheduled day)
- All group climbing gear
- All meals while climbing
- All hut fees, park fees, and permit
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- International round-trip airfare USA-Mexico
- Single room supplement (hotels only)
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Personal items
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents
Please note we offer an all-inclusive package with meals, transfers and high standard lodging – no hidden costs. Most outfitters offer a shorter itinerary with fewer inclusions.
November 10 – 19
Lead Guide: Stuart Robertson
December 1 – 10, 2018 – Sold Out
Lead Guide: Stuart Robertson
December 28, 2018 – January 6, 2019
Lead Guide: Dylan Cembalski
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below; round-trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Mexico Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120-days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- Refunds of 50% will be provided 90-119 days prior to course, trek, and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course, trek, and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%. Payment details will be in your billing statement.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursed if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
Excellent program, nothing to complain about. Stuart was always willing to listen to the group but make the decisions best for the group overall. We altered the itinerary slightly to optimize our climbs. Roberto had excellent local knowledge of both mountains.