Maximum 5:1 climber to guide ratio
- $550.00 payment, due with application
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- NPS Park Entrance Fee
- Guide fees (5:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Group equipment such as tents, ropes, and cooking gear etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Personal gear
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 2 blocks from our office)
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Guide tips
May 29 – Sold Out
June 4 – Women’s only* – Sold Out
July 10 – Sold Out
*This course is run in partnership with SheJumps. Open to all who identify as female.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- Dates & prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please note: there is a mandatory gear check the day of your course at our Seattle office. See your confirmation materials for exact time.
Rainier Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance is the only way to receive a refund if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The logistics of the trip were well-organized. The Sherpa support was fantastic – food was clean, tents/equipment carried and assembled, friendly. The route selected is the classic Everest trek, and you will see all the big peaks – Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Makalu, Ama Dablam etc. Itinerary built in enough time to acclimate well.