Why Climb with us on our Cascades-Rainier 10 Day Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Travel to 2 distinct mountains
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier and North Cascades Peak (Mt. Baker, Eldorado, Shuksan etc.)
- Rainier Summit attempt via the technically challenging Kautz/Emmons Route
- Excellent training for expedition climbs such as Denali and Mt. Vinson
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on Rainier summit day
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to all climbing locations
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
Yes, I enjoyed the course and it exceeded my expectations in every way. After completing it, I feel 100% confident on using the skills I learned and would be ready to use them on future climbs. I couldn’t have asked for better guides, and their teaching style worked well with my learning style!