Why Climb with us on our Cascades-Rainier 10 Day Mountaineering Course?
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Travel to 2 distinct mountains
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier and North Cascades Peak (Mt. Baker, Eldorado, Shuksan etc.)
- Rainier Summit attempt via the technically challenging Kautz/Emmons Route
- Excellent training for expedition climbs such as Denali and Mt. Vinson
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 2:1 climber to guide ratio on Rainier summit day
- 8 climbers per team maximum size
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to all climbing locations
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
I did very much so enjoy the course. I thought the material was taught at a good pace, with adequate amount of practice of the skills prior to the two ascents. The guides passed on their knowledge and experience by first talking, then demonstrating.