Why Climb with Us on our Rainier Denali Preperation Course
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 4:1 climber to guide ratio for training days
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
Our guides made the eight day course a success by committing to an agenda each day and making sure that students felt engaged. Even on those tough weather days, both guides worked with the conditions they had and pull off a successful course. They made additional efforts at night to break the ice with the group over hot drinks and dinner, and told stories about climbing that put all of our training into perspective. -2019 Climber
The guides were highly competent and knowledgeable. They were upbeat, patient, and generous in the sharing of information. I am very impressed with Alpine Ascents, their course, and their personnel.