Why Climb with Us on our Rainier Denali Preperation Course
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 4:1 climber to guide ratio for training days
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
The course was very high quality and covered a range of skills that would make me feel much more comfortable on future climbs. I felt like both our guides wanted the climbers to learn and they effectively conveyed the knowledge they had. They also took the time to patiently work with climbers that needed a bit of extra attention. —2020 Climber
The guides were highly competent and knowledgeable. They were upbeat, patient, and generous in the sharing of information. I am very impressed with Alpine Ascents, their course, and their personnel.