Why Climb with Us on our Rainier Denali Preperation Course
- One of the world’s finest and most longstanding Guide Staffs.
- Intensive glacier training, developing mountaineering skills
- Summit Attempt of Mt. Rainier via lesser traveled Emmons Glacier
- 7 nights on the mountain
- 4:1 climber to guide ratio for training days
- Full gear check and gear explanation before climb
- Transportation provided to/from Seattle to Mt. Rainier
- Alpine Ascents International has been leading mountaineering courses for over 20 years
- Each climber gets an evaluation from the guide
- Gear rental available for all Alpine Ascents climbers
- Each climber receives t-shirt or logo item
- Completes prerequisite for many advanced Alpine Ascents climbs
The Denali Prep course was my first trip to the Northwest. More beautiful than I could have imagined. Was a great opportunity to experience the weather extremes. The curriculum was well-organized and well-taught.