$800.00 for internal flight
Costs based on 4 Trekkers with Alpine Ascents Guide leading
$1,000.00 deposit, due with application
Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All in country transportation excluding flight to Bhutan from Asia (this flight must be booked with Alpine Ascents for permitting purposes
- Hotels and lodging in Bhutan
- Lodging costs are based on double occupancy
- All transport fees
- All group trekking gear
- All meals in Bhutan
- Park fees and permits
- Visas for entering Bhutan
- All guides
- Pack animals to carry gear
Price Does Not Include
- International round-trip airfare USA-Bhutan (Last leg must be booked with Alpine Ascents)
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Single room supplement
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Guide and local tips
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents International’s control
- Trip cancellation insurance – highly recommended
Note: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive additional information with regards to health, visas, immunizations, etc. We also encourage you to speak with our Program Director, Gordon Janow about your personal interests, so you may be steered towards enjoyable pre-trip research.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Trek Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non – refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90 – 119 days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 – days prior to course, trek and/or expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120 – day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I don’t have a single thing to say needs to be improved upon and will tell you that Ben did an (typical for AAI) excellent job of handling the necessary minor changes to itinerary and added on some nice cultural features that made the trip a very special experience.