- A deposit of $700.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the expedition.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to expedition start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Your background and experiences in India helped us experience India in a unique way that no other tour can offer. Sue R.
- All in country transportation excluding domestic flight
- Hotels (costs based on double occupancy) per itinerary
- Internal Flight Aurangabad – Mumbai
- Train to Jaiselmer
- All transport fees
- All entry fees
- All meals (except in Delhi/Mumbai where breakfast is included)
- Park fees and permits
- Guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- International round-trip airfare USA-New Delhi/Mumbai
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks
- Single room supplement
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Meals in Delhi /Mumbai (breakfast is included)
- Personal gear (see gear list)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Guide and local tips
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond Alpine Ascents International’s control
- Trip cancellation insurance – highly recommended
- Visas for entering India
Note: Upon receipt of your application, you will receive additional information with regards to health, visas, immunizations, etc. We also encourage you to speak with our Program Director, Gordon Janow about your personal interests, so you may be steered towards enjoyable pre-trip research.
October 30 – November 15
- All schedules account for round trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land costs listed, round trip international airfare not included.
- All land costs are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Nanda Devi Trek Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the expedition start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the expedition start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the expedition start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
What I liked most was the alpine-style technical climbing we did — I was pleasantly surprised at how focused the course was on developing those skills. I feel well-prepared to use these skills on moderate climbs which was my goal.