- $700.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- All tram, lift and hotel fees. We are one of the few (if only) companies to cover and include all in a single price
- All group climbing gear
- All fees for four nights (10 Day program) at French/Swiss huts
- Four nights (10 Day program) of lodging in Chamonix at downtown hotel
- Breakfast and dinner in the huts
- All transportation once trip has started
- Six trams/lifts and train fees
- Park fees, trekking permits, and all tour fees
- IFMGA-certified mountain guide fees
Price Does Not Include
- $25 wire transfer fee (if applicable)
- Meals not listed above (meals in Chamonix)
- Lunches during the climb
- International airfare USA – Geneva – USA
- Shuttle from Geneva to Chamonix
- Personal gear (see Gear List)
- All personal snack/lunch food
- Alcoholic beverages and bottled drinks (bottled water)
- Any extra nights’ lodging in Chamonix beyond itinerary
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Excess baggage charges and airport taxes
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of Alpine Ascents International
June 15 – June 23
June 23 – July 1
July 1 – July 9 – 3 spaces left
Aug 18 – Aug 26
Aug 26 – Sept 3
Max climbers: 6 on a trip
Summit portion 2:1 ratio
- Alpine Ascents offers a 10% discount for those partaking in back-to-back climbs of Mont Blanc and the Matterhorn in the same season.
- All schedules account for round-trip travel from home country.
- Please contact our office for the most up-to-date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round-trip international airfare not included.
- All land prices are per person, based on double occupancy. SRS available for an additional charge.
- Dates and prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
Mont Blanc Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all expeditions.
- Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to departure date unless otherwise specified.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days or more prior to the expedition date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to expedition date.
- No refunds will be provided 89-days prior to the expedition date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120th day deadline as stated above risk forfeiture of their place on the expedition.
Note: Alpine Ascents reserves the right to waive any fees. As we offer personalized service, we will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, trip cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
The climb itself was definitely a highlight of my climbing career, having never been to the Alps. The terrain is breathtaking and challenging and the progression of the climb from acclimatization/training to summit day was perfect.