- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Climb Itinerary
- Breakfasts and Dinners during Climb (2 dinners, & 2 breakfasts)
- Guide Fees
- Park Fees
- Group Equipment such as ropes, stoves, tents, snow and ice protection etc.
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Transportation to and from the Trailhead
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Lunch for 3 days
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle.
(We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
July 20 – 22
August 17 – 19 – Sold Out
Charity information TBA shortly
Minimum donation: $500/Suggested donation: $1,300
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- We are happy to provide specific day to day itineraries for your departure – please email us at : email@example.com
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page).
Shuksan Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the climb.
Please include with completed application form if you have not already submitted deposit by phone.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, (prior to the start of the trip) all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
From Rainier Climb: Fantastic experience. The guides were experts and imbued a confidence that translated to all client climbers. And the weather couldn’t have been better. Superb. All 4 guides did a wonderful job of explaining vital information for safety, preparedness and route planning. They also did a great job of preparing the group mentally […]