- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Guide fees (5:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park fees
- Group equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- Liquid fuel for white gas stoves (canister fuel is available for purchase)
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle. (We have a preferred arrangement with the MarQueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
May 6 – 11 – Sold Out
May 13 – 18 – Sold Out
May 20 – 25 – Sold Out
May 27 – June 1 – Sold Out
June 10 – 15 – Sold Out
June 30 – July 5 – Sold Out
July 8 – 13 – Sold Out
July 15 – 20 – Sold Out
July 22 – 27 – Sold Out
July 29 – August 3 – Sold Out
August 5 – 10 – Sold Out
August 12 – 17 – 1 space open
August 19 – 24 – 3 spaces open
August 26 – 31 – Ladies Climb – 2 spaces open
September 2 – 7 – Sold Out
September 9 – 14 – Sold Out
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to start date unless otherwise specified.
- Full refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds, less registration fee, will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the dealines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
After this course, I feel like I can be a better asset to future teams and I am more confident in my own skills. I am excited to have these skills in my quiver for future climbs. The mental strengthening, ability to problem solve, and thinking on my feet are all things that I can […]