- A deposit of $500.00 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- Each deposit includes a $300.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to climb start date and can be paid by check, wire transfer, or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- Guide fees (5:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park fees
- Transportation to and from the trailhead
- Group equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- Liquid fuel for white gas stoves (canister fuel is available for purchase)
- Cotton Alpine Ascents t-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- Personal equipment (see Gear List)
- Meals – Part of our ethic is to teach self-sufficiency in the mountains, which includes backcountry cooking. See our suggested Food Plan.
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, extra hotel nights, etc.)
- Trip cancellation insurance
May 1 – 6
May 8 – 13
May 22 – 27
June 5 – 10
June 12 – 17
June 26 – July 1
July 3 – 8
July 10 – 15
July 17 – 22 – Ladies Only
July 24 – 29
July 31 – August 5
August 7 – 12
August 14 – 19
August 21 – 26
September 4 – 9
September 11 – 16
Course dates partnering with SheJumps (Women’s only)
August 28 – September 2
- The availability listed on this page reflects changes within the last 48 hours.
- Please review our Cancellation & Refund policy prior to booking.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Trip cancellation insurance should be purchased within 21 days of booking your course.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $300.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made via email to our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
Trip cancellation insurance allows you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I thoroughly enjoyed the class. Devin and Stephen did a great job of preparing us for every day of the expedition. With the weather changing almost every day, they made the necessary adjustments to the activities and updated the group in a very timely manner. This certainly helped us maximize the enjoyment of our experience.