- $500.00 deposit, due with application
- Balance due 120 days prior to departure.
- Transportation to and from the Trailhead
- Guide Fees (5:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Park Fees
- Group Equipment such as ropes, snow and ice protection etc.
- White Gas for stoves
- Human Waste Disposal Bags
- Cotton Alpine Ascents T-shirt
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear (see equipment list)
- Transportation to/from Seattle, Washington
- Hotels/lodging in Seattle. (We have a preferred arrangement with the Marqueen Hotel, 1 block from our office)
- Transfers to/from Seattle office
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
May 8 – 13 – Sold Out
May 15 – 20 – Sold Out
May 22 – 27 – 1 Spot Left
June 12 – 17 – Sold Out
June 26 – July 1 – 3 Spots Left
July 3 – 8 – Sold Out
July 10 – 15 – Open
July 17 – 22 – Open
July 24 – 29 – 2 Spots Left
July 31 – Aug 5 – 1 Spot Left
August 7 – 12 – 1 Spot Left
August 14 – 19 – Sold Out
August 21 – 26 – Sold Out
August 28 – September 2 – Sold Out
September 4 – 9 – Sold Out
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy. Each deposit, regardless of amount, includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Deposits are due at time of registration to reserve space on the course. Please include with completed application form.
- Each deposit includes a $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date.
- Payments can be made by check, money order, wire transfer or credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX).
- $200.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Full refunds will be provided 120 days prior to course start date.
- 50% refunds will be provided 90-119 days prior to course start date.
- No refunds will be provided 89 days prior to course start date.
- All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the dealines stated above.
- If Alpine Ascents cancels or reschedules a program, all fees are refundable and/or transferable.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
My guides both displayed a great level of expertise and confidence in their mountaineering skills. Just watching them work/guide was beneficial to the learning experience. I could not have been happier with the course. Despite challenging weather, we had lots of time to learn new skills.