$500.00 for 2-day clinics
$250.00 for 1-day Rock Rescue clinic
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of registration to reserve a space on the course.
- All balances are due 120 days prior to course start date, unless otherwise specified, and can be paid by check, wire transfer, ACH or by credit card with a surcharge of 3%.
- When registering for a trip within 120 days of its departure, full trip cost is due upon registration.
- Participants whose balances are not received by the 120-day deadline as stated above, risk forfeiture of their place on the course.
- Trip reservation changes, if available, are subject to a $100 change fee.
- Course Curriculum
- Guide Fees (4:1 climber-to-guide ratio)
- Group Equipment, Including ropes, climbing hardware
- Alpine Ascents Logo Item
Price Does Not Include
- $25 Wire Transfer Fee (If Applicable)
- Personal gear
- Any required parking permits
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evac fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Gratuities for guide team
May 6 – 7 Intro to Rock – Vantage – 2 spaces left
May 13 – 14 Learn to Lead – North Bend – Sold Out
May 20 Rock Rescue – North Bend
Aug 19 – Rock Rescue – North Bend
Sept 23 – 24 Multipitch – Leavenworth
Courses Partnering with SheJumps
July 1 – 2 Learn to Lead – North Bend
July 15 – 16 Multi Pitch – Leavenworth
July 29 Rock Rescue – North Bend
Aug 26 – 27 Intro to Trad – Leavenworth – 2 spaces left
SheJumps is an inclusive organization and welcomes all women and girls—transgender and cisgender, as well as non-binary people.
- Please contact our office for the most up to date availability for each departure.
- All land prices listed below, round trip airfare not included.
- Dates & Prices are subject to change.
- Please purchase trip cancellation insurance (see bottom of page) within 21 days of booking your trip.
- Please contact us with any questions as we look to provide excellent customer service answering your climb and gear questions.
School Cancellation/Refund Policy
Note: Alpine Ascents International highly recommends trip cancellation insurance for all programs. Due to the nature and heavy costs of government and operator permits, Alpine Ascents International must adhere to a stringent refund policy.
- Full refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 120-days prior to the course start date.
- 50% refunds, less the nonrefundable registration fee, will be provided for cancellations made 90-119 days prior to the course start date.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations made 89-days prior to the course start date.
- Alpine Ascents International will attempt to accommodate changes and cancellations when necessary, waiving certain fees when feasible.
- All cancellation/refund requests must be made in writing and be received in our office within the deadlines stated above.
Trip Cancellation Insurance
As there are many unforeseen circumstances that may occur during or leading up to the trip, we highly recommend trip cancellation insurance.
In many situations, this may be the only way to receive a refund for unused services.
In brief, Trip Cancellation insurance may allow you to get reimbursement if you need to cancel your expedition when you are not entitled to a refund from Alpine Ascents.
Alpine Ascents International offers a plan in conjunction with our travel insurance partner.
I think this program is incredible! I’m not really sure how it could be better. The guides seemed to fully cater the program to the needs of all four climbers and that’s is truly incredibly. It seems like all climbers gained more than they hoped for. Not sure how to improve something like that!