Team Cache Money checking in.
Today we had our first poor weather day on the mountain, and we chose to stay put at 11k camp and wait for better weather. It snowed and blowed all day long and the only views today were all white unless you looked down at your feet. Forecast for tomorrow seems to have a more positive trend and we will make a decision based on the mornings weather if we will leave camp to cache at 13.5k or sit one more day. The good news is that there is a high pressure system on the horizon that should provide more pleasant moving conditions and allow us to continue moving upward on the mountain. We will be on the move soon!
Matt