Our Baker climb just checked in from a slightly drizzly Sandy Camp on Mount Baker. Spirit are high despite the gloomy skies. However, the forecast is set to improve as the day goes on. If all goes according to plan, they will make their summit attempt very early tomorrow morning. Good luck team!